Patron Membership & Benefits
As a member, you will be giving the vital support needed to provide the community with horticultural displays, educational programs, seasonal exhibits, as well as preservation of the buildings, the California Impressionist paintings and the extensive historical collection of books, newspapers, photographs, articles and memorabilia.
Thanks to the generosity of its members, Sherman Library & Gardens has grown and prospered since 1966 and remains a serene retreat like no other. It is a place for learning and experiencing horticulture, plant life, climate influences, nature and the incredible development of the Pacific Southwest during the past 150+ years.
All Members identified on the membership account receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited free admission for up to two named adult cardholders in the same household
- Discount of 15% in the Garden Shop
- First to receive e-correspondence about upcoming events & classes
- Invitations to lectures and events
- Reduced fee for classes and programs
- Free admission to 250 gardens through the American Horticultural Society reciprocal membership program – Click Here to see a complete list of reciprocal gardens.
- Discount of 10% at Rogers Gardens and Armstrong’s Nursery, Newport Beach (Nursery items only – Show your membership card to receive the discount)
- Reduced entry fee for up to four guests when dining at 608 Dahlia Restaurant ($2.00 per guest)
- (2) one-time guest passes
- Memberships are tax deductible
All of the above benefits plus:
- Unlimited admission for up to two named adult cardholders in the same household plus dependent children or grandchildren 18 and under
- Special 608 Dahlia Restaurant privilege: admission fee waived for up to four guests when dining at 608 Dahlia Restaurant
- Early entrance and sunset visits (by appointment)
- Four (4) one-time guest passes
- One-time professional photography privilege for family or group photos in the Garden (by appointment)
- Privilege to rent the facilities for a small evening event Monday – Friday (rental and catering fees apply)
- Private tour of the Gardens or the Library’s California Impressionist Painting Collection with staff member (by appointment)
- Privilege to rent the facilities for a social gathering, reception, or wedding (rental and catering fees apply) once during the year following membership donation.
Want to gift a membership? Please go here - Gift Patron Membership
Other Membership of Interest